- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 68 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 100 days ago
- King CommentPosted 156 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 163 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 187 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 188 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 188 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 189 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 189 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 407 days ago
Video Is Where The Web Is Going
When it comes to digital marketing, there are trends that whisper…. and trends that SCREAM. Capitalizing on trends that whisper is what makes you seem cool and ultra-informed. But it’s the trends that scream that you really...
- Posted 512 days ago
3 Reasons Why Video Sales Letters Kill Long-Form Copy
First, I’ll throw out a quick Disclaimer. Long-form sales copy ISN’T dead, and yes I still use it. But I will say that in certain markets, the art of Video Sales letters have increased my conversions in...
- Posted 995 days ago