- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 238 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 270 days ago
- King CommentPosted 326 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 333 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 357 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 358 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 359 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 360 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 360 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 578 days ago
3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEO
We all want to generate quality traffic to our sites, and SEO keyword research is a vital part of that. What we don’t want to do is underestimate the extent to which the user’s specific intent influences...
- Posted 238 days ago
Google Caffeine Update: Content Freshness is the Key to Traffic
A change is in the works at Google that’s going to leave a bunch of marketers wondering, “What the heck just happened to my SEO strategy?” Last week Google announced a change in its search algorithm that...
- Posted 759 days ago
$250,000 of Traffic for only $4k with SEO
I ran across this just the other day and had to make mention of it. Why would you choose SEO over PPC? A recent case study done by a professional SEO company reveals some very convincing answers.
- Posted 1256 days ago
Goodbye Google Site-Targeting…
…hello Google “Placement Targeting”. Don’t worry, Google Site-Targeting isn’t going anywhere…it’s just getting a name change and a face-lift. NOTE: If you haven’t heard of Google Site-Targeting, it’s “the other half of AdWords” that almost no one...
- Posted 2098 days ago