- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 376 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 408 days ago
- King CommentPosted 464 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 471 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 495 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 496 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 497 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 498 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 498 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 715 days ago
Twitter FINALLY Shows Businesses Some Love
With the mass influx of businesses onto the social media platform, providers don’t really have the option to ignore it. Facebook has ‘Business Pages, LinkedIn has company profiles, and so on. So what’s Twitter’s response to its...
- Posted 1426 days ago
Oprah is retiring, and SO AM I?
You heard it here first…I’m officially “retiring”. Ok, ok…so it’s not the disappear-forever-and-sit-on-the-beach kind of retirement you’re probably thinking of. No way! I’m planning an “Oprah-Style Retirement”. In case you don’t know, Oprah recently announced her 2011...
- Posted 1438 days ago
Facebook “Slaps” CPM Advertisers (Good News Or Bad?)
Facebook upped the level of their Ad game this week by rearranging the priority of Ad placements, moving CPC above CPM. In essence, this is Facebook ‘bobbing and weaving’ with their big brother, Google (who, might I...
- Posted 1442 days ago
Microsoft and Yahoo Team Up To Challenge Google
It’s official! Microsoft announced today that they have struck a deal to power Yahoo’s search, while at the same time Yahoo will be powering paid ads on Bing.com (Microsoft’s new search platform…formerly known as MSN). You can...
- Posted 1729 days ago
How To Create The Perfect Lead Magnet
I made this quick video to show you the criteria I use to ensure that I have a rock sold lead magnet that is going to convert and get me a ton of QUALIFIED optins. Watch the...
- Posted 1861 days ago