- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 67 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 99 days ago
- King CommentPosted 155 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 162 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 186 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 187 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 188 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 189 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 189 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 406 days ago
Supercharge Your Advertising With Facebook Custom Audiences
Facebook recently released a new feature for it’s advertising platform called “custom audiences.” With custom audiences, you now have the ability to use Facebook ads in a whole new and more targeted way. The facebook advertising platform...
- Posted 106 days ago
‘Search Engine’ Pie: Value of SEO vs. PPC
I’m not one to bash PPC or to say SEO is the only way to go (you need both!), BUT I think this infographic says a lot about where we should be focusing our time & efforts...
- Posted 1075 days ago
$250,000 of Traffic for only $4k with SEO
I ran across this just the other day and had to make mention of it. Why would you choose SEO over PPC? A recent case study done by a professional SEO company reveals some very convincing answers.
- Posted 1084 days ago
New AdWords Quality Score Update
It looks like the good folks at Google are rocking the boat yet again. Now they're adding your page load time as an element of their quality score.
- Posted 1925 days ago
Goodbye Google Site-Targeting…
…hello Google “Placement Targeting”. Don’t worry, Google Site-Targeting isn’t going anywhere…it’s just getting a name change and a face-lift. NOTE: If you haven’t heard of Google Site-Targeting, it’s “the other half of AdWords” that almost no one...
- Posted 1927 days ago