- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 372 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 404 days ago
- King CommentPosted 460 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 467 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 491 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 492 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 493 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 494 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 494 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 711 days ago
How (Not) To Make A Mobile Site
Don’t include iPads in your mobile redirect, if you optimized an iPhone/iPod. This is a common mistake that I am beginning to see more and more. Many “off the shelf” mobile redirect scripts out there include iPads...
- Posted 429 days ago
eHarmony is “Killin’ It” With Mobile – and How You Can Do The Same
Listen to this statistic, “eHarmony’s mobile conversions are up 40% year-over-year.” They are doing something right. With over 1 billion smartphones on the planet, 1 in 7 searches done via phone, and up to half of all...
- Posted 435 days ago
The New Mobile User Pattern Shift
Mobile isn’t just a format shift; it’s a lifestyle shift. Every week, we get new data that peels back a new layer. Last week, we learned that ebook readers read 9 more books per year, on average,...
- Posted 564 days ago
Content Is King Again
Traditional publishing is dead… I’m by no means the first person to say it, or the first person to see it coming, but that doesn’t make it any less true. While that may not be great news...
- Posted 612 days ago
The Device-Content Link
There’s absolutely no doubt that mobile is drastically reshaping the web… Only a couple of years ago, there were basically only two smartphones (the iPhone and the Blackberry) for two types of consumers (Macs and PCs). And...
- Posted 788 days ago