- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 333 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 365 days ago
- King CommentPosted 421 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 428 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 452 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 453 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 454 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 455 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 455 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 673 days ago
Affiliate Tool With Conversion Tracking And Link Shortening
I ran across this tool the other day and I think it’s definitely worth a mention for all you affiliates out there. As someone who has done my fair share of affiliate promotions, I know the hurdles...
- Posted 1361 days ago
New! Horizontal opt-in test 40% boost
This is one of the reasons that Internet Marketing still gets my juices flowing. When it comes to online marketing, even the craziest ideas are worth testing because some times those crazy ideas wind up converting. Here’s...
- Posted 1386 days ago
How To Create The Perfect Lead Magnet
I made this quick video to show you the criteria I use to ensure that I have a rock sold lead magnet that is going to convert and get me a ton of QUALIFIED optins. Watch the...
- Posted 1819 days ago
The “Magic” Buy Button That DOUBLES Sales…
I’ve got another buy button split-test for you… This one proves that size DOES matter. SIDENOTE: For more proven split-test results and ideas, check out 43SplitTests.com. Oh yeah, and you can also snag a copy of the...
- Posted 2008 days ago
Increase opt-ins by ditching the name field
This is one of the more surprising tests I’ve done in quite a while: I actually increased my opt-in rate 5 – 8% (depending on the site) just by removing the name field from my opt-in forms....
- Posted 2037 days ago