- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 375 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 407 days ago
- King CommentPosted 463 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 470 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 494 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 495 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 496 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 497 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 497 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 715 days ago
Affiliate Tool With Conversion Tracking And Link Shortening
I ran across this tool the other day and I think it’s definitely worth a mention for all you affiliates out there. As someone who has done my fair share of affiliate promotions, I know the hurdles...
- Posted 1404 days ago
New! Horizontal opt-in test 40% boost
This is one of the reasons that Internet Marketing still gets my juices flowing. When it comes to online marketing, even the craziest ideas are worth testing because some times those crazy ideas wind up converting. Here’s...
- Posted 1429 days ago
How To Create The Perfect Lead Magnet
I made this quick video to show you the criteria I use to ensure that I have a rock sold lead magnet that is going to convert and get me a ton of QUALIFIED optins. Watch the...
- Posted 1861 days ago
The “Magic” Buy Button That DOUBLES Sales…
I’ve got another buy button split-test for you… This one proves that size DOES matter. SIDENOTE: For more proven split-test results and ideas, check out 43SplitTests.com. Oh yeah, and you can also snag a copy of the...
- Posted 2050 days ago
Increase opt-ins by ditching the name field
This is one of the more surprising tests I’ve done in quite a while: I actually increased my opt-in rate 5 – 8% (depending on the site) just by removing the name field from my opt-in forms....
- Posted 2079 days ago