- 3 Reasons User Intent is Squashing Traditional SEOPosted 377 days ago
- Your Site’s Bounce Rate May Cripple Your Search RankingsPosted 409 days ago
- King CommentPosted 465 days ago
- Google AuthorshipPosted 472 days ago
- Anchors Away – The Truth About BackLinkingPosted 496 days ago
- Are You Ranking Higher Than a 5th Grader?Posted 497 days ago
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate & Speed TricksPosted 498 days ago
- Imaging Hack – The Panda & The PenguinPosted 499 days ago
- The Panda & The Penguin IntroductionPosted 499 days ago
- Google’s War On Over-OptimizationPosted 716 days ago
The Ultimate Amazon Idea Generator
One of the biggest questions I get asked both from “Number One Book System” owners and from folks who just want to start selling online through Amazon, is… “How can I come up with product and book...
- Posted 428 days ago
Why ePub Won’t Kill Print
If you haven’t noticed yet, I’ve been pretty focused on the ePublishing industry over the last few months, partly because my company is investing heavily into ePub (see the Number One Book System). And there’s no way...
- Posted 562 days ago
The New Mobile User Pattern Shift
Mobile isn’t just a format shift; it’s a lifestyle shift. Every week, we get new data that peels back a new layer. Last week, we learned that ebook readers read 9 more books per year, on average,...
- Posted 569 days ago
Why Pinerest Can’t Have It Both Ways
Pinterest’s status as the answer to many a marketers prayers is under real threat from New York start-up, Fancy, with much clearer ideas about making money. Fancy, Pinterest’s biggest rival, is quickly making a name for itself...
- Posted 576 days ago
The New Brand Leveraging Formula
Contrary to popular belief among marketers, brand building is not the devil. A lot of marketers feel like branding is the biggest crock of voodoo in the world, but it’s not. In fact, building a brand should...
- Posted 590 days ago